Wednesday, August 17, 2011


Ecclesiastes 3:1a, TO EVERYTHING THERE IS A SEASON.............

As the heat and humidity is starting to break here in NC, I know it means that Fall is around the corner. I love Fall as a season. Next month, when the leaves start to turn hues of oranges, reds, yellows, rusts and browns, you can envision that change is on its way. The leaves start rustling, there's a nip of cooler air in the breeze and there's an excitement in many people's lives. Change is one of the hardest things in life that we have to do. We like comfort, familiarity, and feeling like we are in charge of our life. The real truth is that God created seasons and we have Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. On the calendar the season changes every three months. There have been many changes since I last blogged. Those changes include grandchildren, growing in my marriage, relationships with people and appreciating and loving my family. If life did not change, we would not grow. As hard as it is, I am thankful for change for I know that my Lord leads me each step of the way. God has given us wisdom to use, knowledge to learn, and ears to listen. Embrace the life God has given you right where you are. Live each day as if it were your last so as to use your time wisely. God Bless........






No comments:

Post a Comment